Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1jxx00grU

Thursday, February 3, 2011

snow day No. 3

Last night Brian and I got out of the house, braved the icy and snowy streets, and went to hang with some friends. This is where I received some refreshing recipes that I could try during my 3rd day snowed in at home.

This morning I experimented. . .

A chocolate banana smoothie. Delish! (and it took all of two seconds to make. . . so much for making the day go by fast until my hubby got home from work!)

I didn't measure anything out. I usually don't, so I'll just estimate and you can just work with me.

1 Frozen Banana
1 Tablespoon-ish of Nutella (MY FAVE)
1 Liberal Glug of Soy Milk

Blend it (in a blender), sip it, and forget about it! YUM!















Next time I might add some greek yogurt or some other tasty items to it, but I was ALL out so I obviously didn't this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment